Mance Creative is excited to announce the brand new website for Maytime Band Review.
Maytime Band Review is a local volunteer-driven 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization base out of National City in San Diego, CA. Founded in 1948, Maytime Band Review has had a rich history of community based events, fundraisers and annual parades featuring the best of high school marching bands (lasting until 2004). Twelve years later in 2016, Maytime Band Review relaunched its efforts as the newly established Maytime Band Review Association. Driven to provide a forum for the promotion of music education and cultural diversity by encouraging the participation of local, national and international marching band programs, the organization aims to bring the community together to celebrate and strengthen cultural pride, stimulate tourism and promote the local economy. (Source: http://www.maytimereview.org/about/)
In mid-2017, Mance Creative and Maytime Band Review partnered together to redesign a stunning new website that will help grow their organization and grow fundraising efforts. No stranger to partnering with local non-profits, Mance Creative knew exactly what it would take to design and develop a new website that would establish Maytime’s new brand, but also have the functionality needed to enhance user experience and help further organizational growth.
The new Maytime Band Review website uses the latest in website technology, HTML5 and CSS3, and is built on the WordPress platform. This allowed us to integrate powerful new features to enhance the user experience. Among these new features are the following:
- CMS functionality, which gives the client the ability to make updates to the website;
- Responsive mobile technology for enhanced usability on major mobile devices;
- Integrated Event Management system with interactive event calendar;
- Online band registration for the annual parade;
- Online special unit registration for the annual parade;
- Integrated Blog for recent news and articles about Maytime Band Review;
- Integrated Newsletter sign up form;
- Embedded live Facebook and Twitter streams;
- Ability to add integrated videos;
- Online Volunteer registration form;
- Simplified and intuitive Donation page.
- and more!
We welcome you to explore the new Maytime Band Review website and let us know what you think!
Help support Maytime Band Review and their cause. Donate to them by clicking here.
~ The Mance Creative Team