Title: Graphic Designer
Mance Creative, a small yet prolific design firm, is seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The optimal candidate will have an in depth understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the entertainment and non-profit sector, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given top consideration.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for print and website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Creativity: Contributes new ideas for branding, design campaigns, marketing messages and recognize fresh approaches to design.
- Analytical: Uses creative thinking to produce the best design solution and effective messaging.
- Decision-Making: Decides quickly and effectively to produce the correct design direction and desired message.
- Interpersonal: Possesses and maintains strong interpersonal abilities, team-player mentality, and effective communication skills. Positive attitude.
- Management: Manages own time, as well as keeps staff who work under them on schedule.
Part time: 20 hours/week, minimum 4 days/week to Full time: 40 hours/week, maximum 5 days/week
Interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below and upload your resumé.