To Our Amazing Mance Creative Clients:
Thank you for being a part of the Mance Creative family. My team and I recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
With a commitment to our Clients, we are open for business.
I want you to know you have our promise to continue providing you with the creative design services you depend on. For more than 20 years, Mance Creative has focused on our mission to strengthen partnerships and instill trust with our Clients and across the globe. This mission guides us as we closely monitor, assess and respond to this situation.
In response to the current situation, we’ve implemented our business continuity plan and have taken actions to ensure continued service to our customers. Rest assured, we are prepared to serve you.
First and foremost, our plan ensures the health and safety of our employees, so we can continue to deliver and support the products you count on. Considering the most recent news and announcements from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have made the decision to have our employees, who can perform their jobs remotely, work from home through at least April 6, 2020.
Furthermore, we have adjusted our workforce by:
- Implementing remote work arrangements for office personnel
- Modifying our “virtual” office hours from 10am – 4pm Monday – Friday (Holidays excluded)
- Following CDC protocols throughout our office space by maintaining social distancing of six feet (or more), frequent hand washing, and disinfecting workstations at the start and end of each shift
- Restricting non-essential personnel, customers, and vendors from our facility
- Working with our supply chain partners to ensure uninterrupted products and services are maintained
- Offering virtual meetings
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, to support our employees in this challenging time, and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains watchful and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
If there is any way that we can help you, please reach out to us at 619-269-8001 or email@example.com.
Please be safe and stay healthy!