We recently launched a new website for ImpACT On Stage. ImpACT on Stage is a “501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to promote and enact social change through the use of live theater, by students for students.” Through a variety of programs and performance skits, they combat and bring awareness to issues such as bullying, consent and sexual violence, alcohol and drug abuse, and workplace discrimination.
Needing a fresh new website that will keep up with the growth of the organization, ImpACT On Stage approached Mance Creative to design and develop a sleek, modern and edgy new website. After working closely with the organization, we created a look and feel that perfectly conveys the feeling and message of the brand. Utilizing their branded red, black and charcoal color scheme, we introduced shapes such as forward angles (to symbolize forward thinking and looking towards the future) and circles (to create a sense of approachability), while keeping the content area clean and easy-to-read.
To go along with the cutting-edge new design, here are some of the new website features:
- Uses the latest HTML 5 and CSS3 technology;
- WordPress with enhanced and custom CMS features;
- Custom integrated blog area to post recent news and announcements;
- Responsive mobile technology for increased usability on major mobile devices;
- Embedded email list sign up form
- Password protected Members Only portal;
- Embedded Social Media links;
- Enhanced SEO optimization;
We welcome you to explore the new ImpACT On Stage website and let us know what you think!
~ The Mance Creative Team