At the beginning of the year, Mance Creative launched the brand new website for Broadway San Diego!
The previous website for Broadway San Diego was originally launched in 2013, so they were in need of a new, modern and user-friendly website that takes advantage of the new web technology out there. With Hamilton (the hit Broadway sensation) driving subscription sales and publicity through the roof for the 2017-2018 season, it was decided that this was a perfect opportunity to give the Broadway San Diego website a complete overhaul and new look. With that in mind, we designed and developed the website using WordPress CMS technology which allowed us to incorporate many features and upgrades from their previous website.
Here are some of the features integrated into the new website:
- Uses the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technology;
- WordPress with enhanced and custom CMS features;
- Responsive mobile technology for increased usability on major mobile devices;
- Customized Events Management system to make the adding and removal of shows more automated and seamless;
- Clean and modern aesthetic with the main focus being on the shows;
- Updated site map for better UX;
- Large and vibrant image graphics for better user-friendliness and flow;
- CSS3 animations and hover effects for enhanced aesthetics;
- Hero image slideshow of show images and show dates;
- The ability to integrate dynamic Ticketmaster functions;
- Embedded Social Media Feeds;
- Enhanced SEO optimization;
We welcome you to explore the new Broadway San Diego website and let us know what you think!
To buy tickets to the current Broadway San Diego shows on sale, visit: www.BroadwaySD.com/get-tickets
~ The Mance Creative Team