Mance Creative recently launched the brand new website for NOAgems! Founded by artist Judy Orlin, she creates “…original, unique, and one-of-a-kind art glass jewelry made from fused-dichroic glass, and precious metal wire” and sells them directly to consumers through various local outdoor markets and art festivals. Each piece is carefully assembled to create unique and attractive art glass jewelry. Everything is unique and amazing!
Needing a new, modernized and user-friendly website to display her many works of unique jewelry, Judy Orlin approached Mance Creative to design a brand new website from scratch and the end product is nothing short of fantastic. With a brand new logo and corporate identity (also designed by Mance Creative), our goal was to further NOAgem’s new brand with the new website while keeping the jewelry pieces the main focus.
Among the new website features are the following:
- Uses the latest HTML 5 and CSS3 technology;
- WordPress with enhanced and custom CMS features;
- Responsive mobile technology for increased usability on major mobile devices;
- Events Management system to make it easier for the client to add and update their many events.
- Clean and modern aesthetic with bright and vibrant colors to convey the jewelry’s personality;
- Embedded Social Media Feeds;
- Enhanced SEO optimization;
We welcome you to explore the new NOAgems website and let us know what you think!
~ The Mance Creative Team