Mance Creative is excited to announce the launch of the brand new website for Malashock Dance!
Based out of San Diego, Malashock Dance exists to “advance the art and experience of dance by creating original works that communicate, challenge, entertain, and encourage new forms of personal expression.” Founded by John Malashock in 1988 following his extensive career in dance and theater, the Company performs in various San Diego venues and events while touring nationally and internationally. Celebrating their 30th Season in 2017, Malashock Dance approached Mance Creative to help further their vision of being a major contributor to the vibrancy of San Diego’s cultural life and the dance community as a whole. What they needed was a new website to help modernize their brand and solidify their vision of being the standout dance company they strive to convey in their art.
The new Malashock Dance website uses the latest in website technology, as well as integrating fully responsive architecture to ensure that it performs great on the major mobile devices. Among these features are the following:
- HTML 5 and CSS3;
- WordPress CMS with enhanced features;
- Responsive mobile technology for increased usability on major mobile devices;
- Events Management system to make it easier for the client to add and update their many events.
- Integrated HTML5 Video
- Clean and modern aesthetic with bright and vibrant colors to convey a professional look and feel while invoking the company’s personality;
- Embedded Social Media Feeds
- A re-organized and intuitive site map to help direct the user where to go efficiently and effectively;
- Efficient and clean coding to ensure the website performs well on Search Engines and is lightning fast;
- Enhanced SEO optimization;
We welcome you to explore the new Malashock Dance website and let us know what you think!
~ The Mance Creative Team